Theme release 2021 – Tranche 1 Allocatie 2.0 has entered the last crucial phase. Because it is a large project that involves many new parties, we will be organising a third online information session on the morning of Tuesday 23 November. The scope of this release includes balance responsible parties, metering responsible parties, regional grid operators and national grid operators.
Qualification for MMC Hub
The information session will focus on the qualification process on the Market-Market-Communication (MMC) Hub. Too few parties have qualified at this moment in time. If you do not qualify, this means that you – and other market parties like you – will not be able to participate in the User Acceptance Test (GAT) or will not be ready for the go live.
The information session will also focus on the lead group tests, why it is best for you to participate in the GAT, and how the transition and go live will take place. Here is a brief overview of the programme:
- Qualification MMC Hub: how and when can you still qualify after 1 December?
- Functional Acceptance Test (FAT): what will the lead group test?
- GAT: why is it important to take part?
- Transition and go live: big bang for balance responsible parties; 2-month entry time frame for metering responsible parties
- What if you miss all the deadlines?
- General information about programme Allocatie 2.0
The online information session has been planned for Tuesday 23 November, from 10:00 to 11:30. . We will be organising this information session via Microsoft Teams.
Would you like to take part in the information session but have not yet received an invitation via e-mail? Then register now by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.