The NEDU General Meeting of Members has approved the ‘go live’ for the AS2-AS4 Theme release (TR AS2-AS4). On 13 June, members of the NEDU General Meeting of Members provided approval to start executing migration moments 1 (on 19 June) and 2 (on 3 July).
The NEDU General Meeting of Members followed the advice of the Steering Committee Releases NEDU (SR NEDU), which was based on the following:
- positive release advice for the Functional Acceptance Test (FAT)
- positive release advice for the User Acceptance Test (GAT)
- positive release advice for management
- a positive Market Readiness result of 100% for the national gas grid operator and (at least) 66% for other market roles, based on weighted market share
The acceptance criteria for going live were met. This also comfortably applied to criteria concerning weighted market share.
If everything flows smoothly, the planning for the migration period will be as follows:
Migration moment 1
- On Monday 18 June, the SR NEDU will use the connection test results of GTS to make a decision about starting migration.
- Deployment will start on Tuesday 19 June at 7:00 o’clock. You will no longer be able to send or receive peer-to-peer messages from Gasunie Transport Services (GTS).
- As of Tuesday 19 June at 12:00 o’clock, message exchanges with GTS will take place via the Nexus central hub.
Migration moment 2
- The SR NEDU will make a decision about starting migration on Monday 2 July.
- Deployment will start on Tuesday 3 July at 7:00 o’clock. You will no longer be able to send or receive peer-to-peer messages from regional grid operators.
- As of Tuesday 3 July at 12:00 o’clock, message exchanges between all parties will take place via Nexus.
If you have any questions during deployment, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.